The Love-a-Thon is an event dedicated to spreading positivity and love. It’s time dedicated to visiting other bloggers/Instagrammers/BookTubers, leaving a comment or two, making new friends and fostering positivity among the mebers of our amazing community. As in the previous years, the event will include mini challenges, Twitter chats and giveaways galore!
For this post, I’ll be sharing which author,
blogger & fictional character I’d want to have a tea party with, where it will take place, what’s on the menu, and what we’ll be talking about! Let’s get started!
Luna Lovegood ◇ Harry Potter pic.twitter.com/QUmfJMiviw
— character aesthetics (@bookaesthetiics) January 23, 2016
- Hogwarts: because OBVIOUSLY. We could all meet in the Ravenclaw common room, (J.K. Rowling is allowed in any of the common rooms, because she’s basically GOD), and have a wonderful tea party there! GOD THIS IS SO EXCITING, WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE A FICTIONAL THING *crying emoji*
hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry pic.twitter.com/0hVejUUMHq
— ᴀᴇsᴛʜ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ (@aesthdaily) January 3, 2016
ravenclaw common room pic.twitter.com/jWXQ5v3zRm
— ᴀᴇsᴛʜ ᴅᴀɪʟʏ (@aesthdaily) January 22, 2016
- Snakeweed Tea
- Peachtree Fizzing Tea
- Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans
- Cauldron Cakes, aka the most delicious dessert known to man.
- Rock Cakes (don’t worry, Hagrid was nowhere near them!)
- Parting Gifts:
- Complementary Butterbeer cork necklaces and Dirigible plum earrings to keep those pesky Nargles away!
We’ll be discussing magical creatures, and the political and social disadvantages some of these have. Using the textbook Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, we’ll discuss various magical creatures and their similarities with mythology & folklore.
Thank you all for reading! Let me know who you would invite to your tea part in the comments, and if you’ve done this mini challenge, link it so I can check it out! ❤
Let’s be friends!