So, this MONTH. THIS MONTH WAS FANTASTIC, because I read some of my favorite books EVER this month. Don’t worry, I won’t keep the suspense going on for too long.
As soon as Gilmore Girls gave me my life back (because I ran out of episodes), I picked up my reading habits once again, and was able to read more, but still I don’t have too many books to show you.
Let’s get started with the WRAP UP.
This month I read three books, same as last month. I’m not too disappointed in myself, because at least I REALLY enjoyed these books, and I was in a major reading slump.
- Ugly Love: I posted an in-depth review which you can find here. THIS BOOK WAS BEAUTIFUL AND HEARTBREAKING AND HEART-MENDING, just EVERYTHING. I already want to reread it, Colleen Hoover is a goddess, and I thank the heavens for creating such a wonderful human. Of course, this book was 5/5 stars for me.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses: THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST PHENOMENAL BOOKS I’VE EVER READ IN MY LIFE. The story, its arc, the characters, the retelling of The Beauty & the Beast, it was all beautiful and perfectly done. I have a raving in-depth review up, which you can read here. I gave this book 5/5 stars.
- Kindred Spirits: This book was one of the sweetest, relatable, amazing short stories I’ve ever read. It was VERY concise, and it ended way too abruptly, but that’s just Rainbow Rowell’s style, and I’m sort-of/kind-of used to it, even though I’ll probably never stop complaining about it. I wrote a review for it, I will post it very soon, so keep on the lookout for that! I loved this story, and I gave it 4/5 stars.
Now, for my BOOK HAUL:
This month… yeah, this month my wallet cringed a little. I didn’t buy a LOT of books, but the ones I did get, were a bit expensive, not gonna lie. I bought four books, and received a trilogy for an honest review.
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- The Healers Trilogy by Donna Labermeier (received the copy for an honest review, which will come soon!)
OTHER POSTS from this month:
Let me know what you guys bought/read this month & what you thought of them! ❤
Let’s be friends!